Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NBA

NBA starts tonight and it should be interesting with all the hype that will be given to the Miami Heat. As a Heat fan I don't mind at all but I'm sure fans around the world who do not like the Heat are probably already sick of all the hype. I personally think Miami will be meeting the Lakers in the Finals with the Heat winning in six games.

Here are a few future bets I like this year.

Philly Over 35 wins
Sacramento Over 27 wins
N Orleans Under 41 wins
Cleveland Under 31 wins

I also made a donk bet on Miami -1 tonight over Boston.

4 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Josie said...

But The Celtics were in The Garden - home court advantage baby. Big win.

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Miami Don said...

Total donk bet by me.

Boston is defending Eastern Conference Champs and the title definitely goes through Boston.

Congrats on the win girl.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Hee Haww Homer. It is nice to see you make a home team bet just because you love your team. It makes my heart warm.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Heat looked pretty awful in Game 1 last night. Personally I think it's good to help bring expectations more back down to earth. Something tells me that this old Boston team won't be the Eastern Conference team in the finals this year against the Lakers.

Btw I definitely like your bet of Cleveland under 31 wins. This could be the worst team in the NBA.

Btw, if anyone wants to come out to lovely Newark, NJ, you can get tickets for the Nets' opening game tonight for under 40 cents apiece on stubhub (go search it yourself).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home