Friday, October 01, 2010

Ryder Cup

How about some Ryder Cup Action.

Four-ball
Johnson & Mickelson +138
Day One Four-ball Winner Tie +275 (Meaning score will be tied 2-2 after Morning Four-ball) Tough bet here Europe has won this bet 10 of last 12. I'm hoping for wins from Mickelson and Woods groups.

Back with more if I find some more bets and I somehow stay awake.

Also I'd like to say NBC's decision to tape delay the weekend action is a joke. What is this the 1978 NBA Finals. At least do what ESPN is doing now with live coverage followed by Tape Delay later. No wonder those liberal clowns at NBC have no clue to what they are doing when it comes to broadcasting.

Enjoy the recruiting trip with GC today baby. I can't wait to hear all about it. Awesome "seeing" you again today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home