Monday, December 13, 2010

Winner Winner

That's right, 2010 WPBT World Champion.


I'll have a much more extensive trip report and a recap of the tourney run very soon. I got to do it right this year, thanks to Skidoo and Waffles sharing their room. With no worrying about driving home I got to do the late night at the Geisha bar which I closed down around 5:30am with none other than my good friend Iggy.

Iggy actually pulled the trophy out of the box right before we crashed and although I took a quick look I wasn't going to touch it until I won it, and as we all know now it's exactly what I did. Not bad, closing down the Geisha bar with Iggy, three hours sleep, trying not to puke during breakfast at Aria, a zombie like state as the tourney started, then lots and lots of focus as the tourney started going deep.

While you wait for the rest of the details I will leave you with this.


I always try to keep them satisfied!

What a great way to start off my moving back to Las Vegas.

7 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Bayne_S said...

Grats on the win.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Josie said...

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Well done! You deserved it. Great seeing you again.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Derek McG said...

Congrats on the win!!

Great seeing you again Don!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger The Wife said...

That picture with the trophy and Waffles is a classic!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger The Wife said...

Oh, and congrats, again, on the win.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Congrats on the win. Please follow up with the gay bathhouse stories with you, Waffles, and others ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home