Sunday, May 20, 2012

Momentum

Testing, Testing, Testing 1,2,3, Testing, Testing, 1,2,3.

Just seeing if this thing still works. Yes? Alive and well. Down in Florida workin' for the man. Hope to have another business up and running by the fall. Still driving the ladies crazy and man do I love the variety here in South Florida. South American, Euro, American, Jewish American Princess, all tan and fit from working out, mmmmmmmm.

I was thinking of reviving this place. Maybe some poker exploits from the biggest fish tank in all the world. Some crazy women stories for the likes of my boy Waffles, and what should be really great stories from work.

Now most work stories would probably suck ass but I have the writer's paradise of working in a drug and alcohol treatment center. All sorts of young 20 something, upper middle class, opiate addicts, crackheads, and alcoholics. I'm not sure if most will find it sad, but for those familiar with addiction I'd like to think it would be hysterical insane, which is what it really is.

So let's hope for some motivation, and some good work stories, and some poker wins, and some banging of hot bitches.

Hope you are all well.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Josie said...

Oh my God! I can't wait! Stories!!!! And you better deliver Biatch!

Welcome back baby. Good to see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home